Roofing Project Manager
Since 1998, Matthew Lorand Roofing and Restoration Company has been Austin’s premier locally owned and operated residential roofing company. We have a shared commitment to work hard, be honest and we are committed to making every customer happy. We’ve grown a lot over the years, not because of clever marketing or advertising, but because we know that if we do things right and treat people fairly, the rest will take care of itself. We want every customer to know that trust is only one of the many things we build well.
The Project Manager oversees working with customers and internal teams to ensure roofing and renovation projects are finished on time, on budget, and to the high standards Matthew Lorand Roofing is known for. Experience in roofing as well as strong customer service and sales is required for this job offering a flexible work schedule and the freedom of a small company.
Core Areas of Focus
- Ability to identify hail damage & other roofing issues.
- Expertise in different roofing types
- Advanced understanding of how roofing systems work
- Understanding of homeowners insurance and how it relates to roofing
- Be able to manage a roofing project from start to finish
- Adherence to deadlines and schedules
- Be able to supervise and coordinate multiple people
- Oversee project consultations, estimating, planning, scheduling, budgeting, & implementation
- 3 years provable sales experience in roofing
- Ability to generate referrals and leads
- Ability to overcome objections and answer standard questions
- Willingness to visit potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services
- Comfort following up on leads repeatedly until a firm decision is given.
- Understanding and sympathy to customer needs
- Extremely fast & prompt follow up to correspondence
- Comfort handling difficult conversations with customers
- Ability to build rapport and develop strong business relationships
- Willingness to update customers constantly on all projects from beginning to end.
Areas of Accountability
- Extremely high client communication rate
- Ability to accurately recommend proper roofing systems
- Use knowledge to overcome unique challenges
- On time project completion
- High quality projects
- High percentage of leads turning into roofing projects
- Positive customer feedback
- High referral rates
- 3 years sales experience in roofing
- Project management experience
- Professional communication skills
- Ability to climb a ladder and safely inspect roofs
- Ability to lift up to 60 pounds
NICE TO HAVE:
- Home inspection experience
- $3500 monthly retainer
- Gas Card
- Signing Bonus for Roof Repair Jobs
- 40% commission on profit for full roof replacements.
- This is a 1099 position.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Must have a valid drivers license.
- Position is located in Austin, TX
Join our team
We’re a family-owned roofing & restoration that has served the Austin community since 1998. Complete the form and we will be in touch soon.
"*" indicates required fields